[Live-devel] testMPEG2TransportReceiver source code

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 10 11:13:33 PDT 2012

First, please DO NOT send the same message to the mailing list multiple times!  Because of your rudeness, all future postings from you will be moderated.

That's because it's in the "testProgs" directory.  See http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/#testProgs

> I have IP Cameras rtsp and MPEG/H264 supported. I want to connect to that camera over RSTP and receive the streams (raw MPEG4/H264) and store it in .ts format.

OK, but you won't use the "testMPEG2TransportReceiver" demo application for that.  (I'll let you (try to) figure out what code you really need to use...)