[Live-devel] testMPEG2TransportReceiver source code

Kalkere, Giridhara(IE10) Giridhara.Kalkere at Honeywell.com
Mon Sep 10 19:51:25 PDT 2012

Dear Ross,
First of all I am really sorry for the multiple emails on the same topic. I had some problem with my outlook, that caused this problem.

Coming to the point.
I mean I didn't find those source files in the testProgs directory also.

I figured out for my requirement I need to use the MPEG2TransportStreamFramer.cpp is that correct..?

I will rephrase my requirement

1.       I have IP Camera

2.       I will the rtsp client to connect to it.

3.       I start getting the frames (raw MPEG/H264) from the camera

4.       I want construct a small chunks 1sec/2sec clips in .ts format.

Please let me know how can I do this?

Thanks and Regards,
Giri