[Live-devel] RTPSource for mime "application/VND.ONVIF.METADATA"

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Wed Sep 12 01:21:28 PDT 2012

                Hi Ross,

I follow the documention in MediaSession.hh that explain how to support a specific payload to support  mime "application/VND.ONVIF.METADATA".
This works without problem, and doesnot did any modification of live555, then it's ok.

However, the implmentation I didn't doesnot do anything, just creating a SimpleRTPSource, then I would like to know if it's possible to support this mime in some next live555 release ?

Best Regards,

                Michel.

[@@THALES GROUP RESTRICTED@@]