[Live-devel] cross Compiling for armlinux

Chris Richardson (WTI) chris at gotowti.com
Wed Sep 12 14:19:17 PDT 2012

Hi Patrick,

I am cross-compiling LIVE555 libraries for ARM (TI DM36x platform).  We have
a config file that was generated in-house but it looks like it is based on
config.armlinux.  It basically just sets the CROSS_COMPILE variable to point
at our Code Sourcery toolchain installation, sets the INCLUDES variable to
the basic LIVE555 include directories and sets some additional compiler
options.  I am assuming you have documentation for your target device that
explains how to set up the cross-compilation toolchain.  Once you have that
set up, you can point CROSS_COMPILE at it and see how far you get.

Chris Richardson