[Live-devel] regardint every rtp packet's timestamp is same

梦幻工作室 fantasyvideo at 126.com
Thu Sep 13 02:07:40 PDT 2012

I used live555 to stream g711, My code is like this:

RTPSink* AudioOnDemandMediaSubsession::createNewRTPSink(Groupsock*
rtpGroupsock, unsigned char rtpPayloadTypeIfDynamic, FramedSource*
inputSource)

{

   char const* mimeType=”PCMU”;

         unsigned char payloadFormatCode=0;

int sampleFrequency = 8000;

unsigned int numChannels = 1;

return
SimpleRTPSink::Create(envir(),rtpGroupsock,payloadFormatCode,sampleFrequency
,”audio”,mimeType,numChannels);

}

In another side, I use VLC to access, but I found that every rtp packet’s
timestamp is same. And only if I close the audio rtsp server, then the vlc
would start play the audio.

It’s so strange that I didn’t know where is wrong.