[Live-devel] (no subject)

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Thu Apr 4 05:44:06 PDT 2013

Hi,
 I tried to create the testAACAudiostreamer.cpp for streaming the .aac
audio file
in that i used MPEG4GenericRTPSink class for creating the audioSink (as i
have read in previous live-devel answers that RTPSink" subclass that you
would use for streaming AAC audio is a "MPEG4GenericRTPSink" and also as
its been called in ADTSAudioFileServerMediaSubsession::createNewRTPsink( )
.
Now the problem i am facing is when i did make , it is not creating object
file for  testAACAudiostreamer.cpp ,i have included this file inside
Makefile of testprogs/ also.

what i did exacty in my main file is :                           ..........

 RTPSink* audioSink;

 Groupsock rtcpGroupsock(*env, destinationAddress, rtcpPort, ttl);

 rtcpGroupsock.multicastSendOnly(); // we're a SSM source

                                                                      *
audioSink = MPEG4GenericRTPSink::createNew(*env, &rtpGroupsock, 96);*
so should i not use MPEG4GenericRTPSink directly here.
the error which is coming during Make is:

t*estAACAudioStreamer.cpp:42: error: no matching function for call to
‘MPEG4GenericRTPSink::createNew(UsageEnvironment&, Groupsock*, int)’*
*../liveMedia/include/MPEG4GenericRTPSink.hh:31: note: candidates are:
static MPEG4GenericRTPSink*
MPEG4GenericRTPSink::createNew(UsageEnvironment&, Groupsock*, u_int8_t,
u_int32_t, const char*, const char*, const char*, unsigned int)*
*make[1]: *** [testAACAudioStreamer.o] Error 1*

please guide me what should i do?
thanks and regards