[Live-devel] Not receiving frames from H264 stream

Kerry Loux louxkr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:36:40 PDT 2013

I should have finished working through the advice in the FAQ - openRTSP
successfully streamed from my cameras with the -t option, and setting the
fourth argument of setupSubsession() to true fixed my problems.

I also found that I did not need to specify the video resolution in order
to get a proper stream, so I would still be interested in a response to my
second question.

I apologize for not trying the advice in the FAQ before posting :-)

Thanks,

Kerry