[Live-devel] Unitialized memory in RTPReceptionStats

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Fri Apr 5 12:28:39 PDT 2013

Just an FYI.

    I have noticed that many items are not initialized on construction.
Mostly this shows up during incomplete usage by the programmer, me, but it is important to note that the checks for null that are in the code fail when in DEBUG on Windows.

GCC generally zero's things, Microsoft puts a sentinel value so it crashes and you can find those cases.

This message and any attachments contain confidential and proprietary information, and may contain privileged information, belonging to one or more affiliates of Windy City Wire Cable & Technology Products, LLC. No privilege is waived by this transmission. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any printouts or copies of it, and notify the sender immediately by e-mail or phone.