[Live-devel] Need your professional opinion on upgrading our product to use your streaming technology

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Apr 8 14:25:24 PDT 2013

> We are developing a product

Do "we" not have our own domain name? :-)  (As stated clearly in the FAQ, people are taken a lot more seriously on this mailing list if they use a professional email address.)

But anyway - It's important to understand that the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software is primarily a set of software libraries, along with some simple console applications.  Although it can be (and frequently has been) used to develop more complex, GUI-based applications, this requires a non-trivial amount of programming.  Unless you are willing to undertake this programming yourself[*], you should instead look for other, pre-built solutions.

[*] Although I am available for personal paid consulting (outside this mailing list) for companies that use the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software, this generally does *not* include custom programming.  In other words, although I may be able to help you after you have developed software that uses this software, this software development is something that you'll need to do yourself.