[Live-devel] Warning: The old 'synchronous' "RTSPClient" interface will be removed, starting on June 1st, 2013

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Apr 23 08:13:33 PDT 2013

> Could it be possible from the RTSP callback to get back the context of the RTSPClient owner ?

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'context of the RTSPClient owner', but - after 3 years now of people using the current "RTSPClient" API - I'm certainly not going to be making any unnecessary changes to it.  You can get all the information you want from the "RTSPClient" object (perhaps by subclassing, if necessary, as you noted).