[Live-devel] openRTSP teardown problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Aug 5 14:12:26 PDT 2013

You're running a (very!) old version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software.  You should upgrade.

> I'm afraid I don't know how to obtain version numbers from openRTSP itself, hence I'm referring to the packages included in the Debian Lenny and Ubuntu 12.04 repositories.

See
	http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version

In general, people shouldn't use the version of the software that's included in Linux 'distributions', as it's often very out of date (as it was in this case).  Instead, download the latest version of the software directly from our web site, as noted above.