[Live-devel] How to add audio stream later?

Lan Zang zanglan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 06:45:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

   In my RTSP server, I create a ServerMediaSession with ServerMediaSubsession for H.264 video stream. Somehow, I need to turn audio on later while streaming. I can add a ServerMediaSubsession into the ServerMediaSession, so the ServerMediaSession has 2 sub-sessions. But in this case, the player client is not aware of that the audio is on now. Per my understanding, the RTSP server shall notify the client by sending ANNOUNCE command with new SDP payload. So, is there anyway to let RTSP to do so?

Best Regards,
Lan Zang(Sander)