[Live-devel] RTP MJPEG: block network packets without data

Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich brilliantov at byterg.ru
Mon Dec 2 02:37:15 PST 2013

Hello!
I use live555 2013.11.29 on board with FreeScale iMX53 CPU.
Unfortunally periodically I see packets without data, I use wireshark,
it contained only MJPEG header (Main header and Quantization table
gheader), please see attache (bad_mjpeg.txt (4 kB), good_mjpeg.txt (10
kB)). As result this packages, I think, I see line on image bottom.
How can I block sending this packets?
Thank you and excuse me for my bad english.

--
Best regards,
Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich