[Live-devel] MPEG-TS in LIVE media.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Dec 3 15:07:16 PST 2013

> Thank you very much for your suggestion.
> The testH264VideoToTransportStream application reads and in input file (h264) and converts it into .ts file. That’s great.
>
> But I need to connect to an IP camera which provides me H264/MPEG stream. instead of file  I want to provide this live stream of frames and create the .ts files of 1sec each. So If record for 1 minute I want to see 60 .ts files. In the given folder.

I've already told you (even though you appeared to ignore my advice!) how you can use our tools to read from a H.264/RTSP/RTP stream, and convert the incoming data to a (single) Transport Stream.  And I'm sure you can find other tools (made by other companies) that can break up a single input Transport Stream into multiple Transport Stream files - each 1 second long.

In any case, I can no longer help you for free on this mailing list.  If your management is interested in hiring me as a consultant to help you with your project, then please tell them to contact me (via separate email).