[Live-devel] MPEG-TS in LIVE media.

Kalkere, Giridhara(IE10) Giridhara.Kalkere at honeywell.com
Mon Dec 2 21:39:48 PST 2013

Ross,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
The testH264VideoToTransportStream application reads and in input file (h264) and converts it into .ts file. That's great.

But I need to connect to an IP camera which provides me H264/MPEG stream. instead of file  I want to provide this live stream of frames and create the .ts files of 1sec each. So If record for 1 minute I want to see 60 .ts files. In the given folder.
Now I have a mechanism to connect to a camera and a buffer manager which receives frames and creates a 1 second raw video files (without any container). Is there any way I can improve this to create .ts files.

Your suggestions are helping us to improve our designs. Much appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Giri