[Live-devel] Errors when streaming HD H.264 using Live555

팜반푸 phuocpham at ssu.ac.kr
Wed Dec 11 03:48:44 PST 2013

Hi experts,

I am using VLC to playback H.264 (720p and 1080p) streaming from live555 with the I frame's size is about 100000 kbytes then I get errors. Some first frames arrivate at the VLC player and are displayed broken. After 4 or 5 seconds the VLC player refreshes the screen and after that it works fine. The H.264 file I used to test live555 saved from an IP camera that does not get errors when playing back at VLC player.
Here is the link to the image show the errors.
http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/phuocpham09t/media/VLC.png.html