[Live-devel] RES: Problems to capture a RTSP

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Tue Dec 17 12:44:16 PST 2013

On 12/17/2013 12:00, Robson Nunes wrote:
> i'm not being able to make it on Visual Studio
> 2012. Could you help me out, please?

Toggle the checkbox.  You know, the one over there.  In that dialog.

Since I'm feeling generous, I will also give some specific advice in
response to your nonspecific question:

It will probably be easier to build Live555 under Cygwin than work out
how to create Visual Studio project files, purely because Live555 ships
with a Cygwin configuration.

MinGW should also work for the same reason, but since Live555 comes from
the *ix world, I'd expect Live555 to work better under Cygwin.