[Live-devel] Increase BANK_SIZE question

Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich brilliantov at byterg.ru
Sun Dec 15 23:29:48 PST 2013

Hello!
I use live555 2013.12.15 on board with FreeScale iMX53 CPU.
Now I add H263 support to may programm, unfortunally programm stopped
with follow message: StreamParser internal error (150000 + 1 > 150000).
I found with message in liveMedia/StreamParser.cpp with follow comment:
// If this happens, it means that we have too much saved parser state.
// To fix this, increase BANK_SIZE as appropriate.
That I should consider when I increase BANK_SIZE?

--
Best regards,
Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich