[Live-devel] openRTSP (File Output / Session Timeout)

Bob Bischan bbischan at watchtower-security.com
Mon Dec 23 19:30:36 PST 2013

Ross,

Thanks for your reply....despite the absence of an actual question :-)  A
few days after posting the email to the list, I discovered that this had
been "asked and answered".

ProxyServer seems to handle reconnect scenarios pretty well. Would your
implementation of RTSPClient in ProxyServer be a good model for how to add
this functionality for client applications?

Have you considered adding file sink and output options to ProxyServer?

Bob