[Live-devel] SubClassing "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession"

Gaurav Badhan gauravb at interfaceinfosoft.com
Tue Feb 12 06:37:57 PST 2013

Hello,

By studying live 555 libraries i can understand that to do streaming when
demande i need to subclass the
 "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession"
So my queriy is after subclassing what should be my function calling?
1>Create RTSP server.
2>Call getStreamParameters (but from where to get the
sessionid,tcpsocketnum,rtpChannelId,rtcpChannelId)
3>Call start stream function

Am i correct,Please guide where am i wrong?
I will give live source as input so i have created the my own device source
class inherited from your device source class

Thanks