[Live-devel] Problem with testOnDemandRTSPServer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 12 10:22:20 PST 2013

> sorry i don't mentioned that but I tried at first to test by "openRTSP"
> I have as error:
> "Failed to get a SDP description from URL "rtsp://192.168.11.148:8554/alcarte_steno.ts": cannot handle DESCRIBE response: RTSP/1.0 404 Stream Not Found "
>
> note: that the stream is in the  directory testProgs

ONCE AGAIN, see
	http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#my-file-doesnt-work

As we explained in that FAQ:
	If you are sure that your file really is a Transport Stream file, then please put the file on a publically-accessible web (or FTP) server, and post the URL (not the file itself) to the "live-devel" mailing list, and we'll take a look at it, to see if we can figure out what's wrong.