[Live-devel] Where can I trap and debug response to signalNewFrameData() ?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Feb 16 17:48:57 PST 2013

First, you should *not* modify the existing "H264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession" code.  Instead, write your own "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession" subclass, and use that instead.  This is explained very clearly in the FAQ.

> Perhaps I should tell you the actual problem!

Sorry, but I don't have time to debug your code for free on this mailing list.  If, however, your organization is interested in hiring me as a consultant on your project, then please let me know (by private email).