[Live-devel] Where can I trap and debug response to signalNewFrameData() ?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 19 18:26:10 PST 2013

I suspect that your input source does not contain SPS and PPS NAL units.  Our server code needs to see these (to generate stream 'configuration' information) before it can initialize completely.

Therefore, you should either (1) make sure that your input stream contains SPS and PPS NAL units (preferably at or near the start), or (2) change your "createNewRTPSink()" implementation to use one of the alternative forms of "H264VideoRTPSink::createNew()" that take SPS and PPS NAL unit data as parameters.