[Live-devel] A quick survey: How are you using the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Feb 25 23:07:08 PST 2013

With almost 2000 members of this mailing list alone, the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software has become very popular.  I'd like to get a better feel for how it is being used.

I invite you to take the following quick survey:

	http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T5NNYY9

Thus survey will run for the next few weeks.  There will likely be one or more follow-up surveys, asking about possible new features, modifications, extensions, etc.