[Live-devel] A quick survey: How are you using the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Feb 25 23:27:18 PST 2013

On Feb 26, 2013, at 8:07 PM, Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:

> With almost 2000 members of this mailing list alone, the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software has become very popular.  I'd like to get a better feel for how it is being used.
>
> I invite you to take the following quick survey:
>
> 	http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T5NNYY9

One thing about this survey that I want to make clear:  In a few places, the survey asks (optionally) for a specific description of how are you using this software.  I want to assure everyone that these responses will be kept confidential.  I realize that several of you are using the software to develop proprietary products, and I want to assure you that if you give details of how you are using the software, your responses will be kept confidential.

(The only results of the survey that I'm likely to make public are general statistics about which OS platforms are being used, etc.)