[Live-devel] setting rtpTime return by the RTSP PLAY

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Tue Feb 26 04:50:25 PST 2013

                Hi Ross,

I am trying to see how to propagate a timestamp between an RTSP server and a RTSP client.
One aspect involve the RTCP SR, but this information is send less often than the RTP, so the first frames are not synchronized.

I saw that the rtptime return by the PLAY is computed in RTPSink::presetNextTimestamp based on current time.

As this method is not virtual and the member fTimetampBase is private, I have no chance to bring a different behavior.

What do you suggest to customize the timestamp send through in the RTP-INFO ?

Best Regards,

                Michel.

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]