[Live-devel] Question on streams in Windows

Chris Van Brederode cvanbrederode at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:45:39 PST 2013

Yes, the encoder is another process (which is in turn reading raw frames
from yet another process).  I'll test my pipe code in the encoder; I'm
doing it differently from in the 3D program going to the encoder.

As far as Windows developers who use gmail...I can understand the
anti-windows sentiment, but I don't know what you have against gmail...

And I code in Windows because I'm paid too...and I know *exactly* how to do
asynchronous, non-blocking file IO in windows.  Be careful with the word
"impossible." ;-)

(Hint: don't use stdio)

Thank you for the quick response.

Chris