[Live-devel] Unhandled exception during TEARDOWN

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 10 16:42:31 PST 2013

I ran your modified application for several hours (on FreeBSD, under GDB), and also on Linux using "valgrind", but unfortunately was unable to find any problem.

I suspect that whatever bug is causing this is something that (for some reason) is causing an exception only in your environment.  I'm still interested in learning the cause, of course (especially if it is - as it appears to be - a bug in our code), but it looks like you're probably going to have to track this down yourself.