[Live-devel] rtsp over http tunnelling option conformation

kriti singhal kritisinghal23 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:37:59 PST 2013

Hello Ross sir

i saw an rtsp over http tunnelling option in your programs i just want to
know that how can we conform that
the stream we asre receiving is rtsp over http
one of my way is that we know rtsp packet size is 1328 and if it is ovet
tcp thaen it should be 1332(4 bytes of tcp header).
Is there any way to know in your new proxy server program that its 1332 or
is there any other way?
And is there any way to print verbose output from library on console, i saw
that u have written in your libraries that
"# Comment out the following line to produce Makefiles that generate
debuggable code:
NODEBUG=1"

But if i did that i get an _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL error,

Thanks