[Live-devel] FramedSource getNextFrame() problem

Conchi Abasolo conchi.ap at vaelsys.com
Thu Jan 17 06:03:02 PST 2013

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem exposed in the following thread:

    http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2005-August/002993.html

using the live555ProxyServer code included in the "proxyServer" folder
(2013.01.15 version), and connecting to a mpeg4 stream throught
RTSP-over-HTTP

You can see the detailed log below:

                Requesting RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling (on port 80)

                Sending request: GET /mpeg4/media.amp/ HTTP/1.0

                CSeq: 1

                Authorization: Basic cm9vdDp0aXM=

                v2013.01.15)

                x-sessioncookie: 7a5fa728ba8348bbf409313

                Accept: application/x-rtsp-tunnelled

                Pragma: no-cache

                Cache-Control: no-cache

                Received 325 new bytes of response data.

                Received a complete GET response:

                HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden