[Live-devel] Some strange runtime error come from our TI IPCam~

.軟體部_IPCAM課_喬珊 josan.chiao at fuho.com.tw
Mon Jan 21 00:31:11 PST 2013

Dear Sir:
         We are IP Camera manufacturer and use TI DM36x solution, and it use live555 as rtsp server!
We try to update to latest live555 source code! We can build the execution file (wis-streamer) successfully.
But once we run the wis-streamer on our platform, it got runtime error as follows:
Can you kindly check it out for us to find the reason!? I appreciate your help!

====================================
accept()ed connection from 192.168.1.90
Liveness indication from client at 192.168.1.90
Liveness indication from client at 192.168.1.90
RTSPClientSession[0x1bfb58]::handleRequestBytes() read 142 new bytes:DESCRIBE rtsp://192.168.1.100:554/video0.sdp RTSP/1.0
CSeq: 1
Accept: application/sdp
Bandwidth: 384000
parseRTSPRequestString() succeeded, returning cmdName "DESCRIBE", urlPreSuffix "", urlSuffix "video0.sdp", CSeq "1", Content-Length 0, with 0 bytes following the message.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'int'
terminate called recursively

Have a good day!
Regards,
Josan