[Live-devel] Some strange runtime error come from our TI IPCam~

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 21 00:55:18 PST 2013

>          We are IP Camera manufacturer and use TI DM36x solution, and it use live555 as rtsp server!
> We try to update to latest live555 source code! We can build the execution file (wis-streamer) successfully.
> But once we run the wis-streamer on our platform, it got runtime error as follows:
[...]
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'int'
> terminate called recursively
[...]
> Can you kindly check it out for us to find the reason!?

Unfortunately I have no idea what might be causing that error.  You're going to have to track this down yourself.  Sorry.

(However, you might find it useful to run a simple RTSP server application - such as "testOnDemandRTSPServer" - on your IP camera first, before trying to run "wis-streamer".)