[Live-devel] Questions about live555:

feriel ben ghorbel ferielbenghorbel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:30:00 PST 2013

Hi all,

Ross,I have some question about live555: I'm using it in ubuntu platform

at first, is there a possibility to put  "*.ts" streams  in a directory
other than the directory of "live555MediaServer" application?? cause I
tried to do it but it refuse to launch the stream
NB : when I run the server, simply type "live555MediaServer".

then, I am looking for information on the performance of live555 in terms
of throughput and number of streams that can diffuse it in the same time.

Thanks and regards