[Live-devel] Question About PAT/PMT in MPEG2

Pme pmepme6 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 02:35:58 PST 2013

Thanks for the quick response. One other question:

I implemented the DummySink, but I think I need to modified the data I'm getting before passing it to FFMPEG (header file and other stuff. I've read that's necessary for H.264, but not sure for MPEG-TS). Is that right? If is the case, would you mind pointing me to an example, MPEG1or2VideoRTPSink maybe?

Thanks a lot and regards.