[Live-devel] Unhandled exception during TEARDOWN

Erlandsson, Claes P (CERLANDS) CERLANDS at arinc.com
Tue Jan 29 06:55:55 PST 2013

Please replace your version of "JPEGVideoRTPSource.cpp" with this attached
version - that adds debugging output - and recompile.  Then, when you get
the crash again, please send us the diagnostic output again.  With luck,
this will help track down the problem some more.

Thanks. I've attached two files from two different exceptions. Note that in
one case I re-directed stderr, so it doesn't included the printf messages I
added to the testRTSPClient code. I did run it using DrMemory, and I only
included the last 1000 or so lines of the output due to size.

Please let me know if you want me to execute anything else. Tnx!

/Claes