[Live-devel] Unhandled exception during TEARDOWN

Erlandsson, Claes P (CERLANDS) CERLANDS at arinc.com
Tue Jan 29 13:01:59 PST 2013

I was almost certain mjpeg was the cause, as I've been running multiple
testRTSPClient's towards 3 Axis 243q encoders for 2+ weeks  without any
issues (using mpeg4). I however just put up two mpeg4 proxies/streams on the
Cisco VSM. I didn't expect a crash, but I got one within an hour.

I've attached the console output where you can confirm that the streams are
identified as mp4. Noteworthy is that 603 is printed before the crash, i.e.
it doesn't stop right after 602 as with mjpeg. Also included all files
generated by DrMemory. The 1500 number is just something DrMemory comes up
with to distinguish executions. Included the source as well, although it's
the same as before, besides I experimented to increase the buffer to ensure
that wasn't the issue.

As always, please let me know what I can do to assist.

/Claes