[Live-devel] CPU usage is high when there are 64concurrentsessions.

Colin Caughie ccaughie at openeye.net
Fri Jul 12 09:24:39 PDT 2013

Good to know - I hadn't realized you'd picked up the patch. I should
have checked before posting.

Colin Caughie

Chief Software Architect

(509) 232-5261 ext 5914

What is heroic customer service?
<http://www.openeye.net/heroic-customer-service/>

 ** NOTICE **
The information contained in this e-mail and any attached documents may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient you may not read, copy, distribute or use
this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system.