[Live-devel] CPU usage is high when there are 64 concurrentsessions.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 11 22:26:51 PDT 2013

> I do modify the macro FD_SETSIZE=1024, but the situation is still the same.

Once again, does your problem occur *only* when you have a large number of concurrent client connections (e.g., 32 or more), and *not* when you have a small number of connections (e.g., 5)?  If so, then the problem is almost certainly caused by you running into an OS-imposed limit on the number of open files (sockets) that can be used by a single process.  I *thought* that changing "FD_SETSIZE" is the way to increase this limit in WIndows, but I'm not a Windows expert, so I could be wrong about the solution.