[Live-devel] Seeing small handle leak when repeatedly starting and stopping event loop

Erlandsson, Claes P (CERLANDS) CERLANDS at arinc.com
Fri Jul 19 09:19:54 PDT 2013

When I start and stop the liveMedia event loop I see a small handle leak in
my Windows test client. When looking in Process Explorer I can see the
amount of file handles with the name "\Device\Afd" growing.

I don't have to stream anything for it to occur, i.e. I just start the event
loop and then bring it down by setting the flag to 1. It is very possible
it's due to some needed cleanup I'm missing.

After leaving doEventLoop I delete my trigger(s), call env->reclaim() and
delete the TaskScheduler.

Is there anything else that should be done?

/Claes