[Live-devel] Live555 on QNX 6.5.0

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jul 24 13:19:16 PDT 2013

> is there a port of Live555 to Neutrino?

Well, I had to look up "Neutrino" to figure out what it is - a version of QNX....

> There are mentions of such a port on the Internet, but it seems that the latest official source tarball has only QNX4 support.

I suggest that you begin by trying the existing "config.qnx4" file  - i.e., by running "./genMakefiles qnx4".  If that doesn't work, feel free to make a new "config.qnx-neutrino" (or whatever) file, and send it to us, so we can include it in future releases of the code.