[Live-devel] windows winsock error 10038

Andrey ashvyrkin at gosniias.ru
Mon Jun 17 23:20:32 PDT 2013

Hi, Ross. I am compelled to write again from the already overexposed
challenge posed SingleStep (). After a call to select () the invalid
socket error occurs. It occurs in multiple-connected disabled client to
the server, and the server will eventually fall. I know that you can
override internalError () function, but it would still understand the
cause of the error. After testing, it was found out that the error is
really the choice of previously closed socket fClientInputSocket to
function RTSPClientConnection :: closeSockets (). If the client socket
will never close at the end of the session (although this is wrong), the
error does not occur. Perhaps when a new socket descriptor is given to
just closed? I do not understand what the problem is.