[Live-devel] MilestoneXProtect playing problem

Chris Richardson (WTI) chris at gotowti.com
Tue Jun 18 08:39:19 PDT 2013

That is correct.  You can verify the server will keep sending data for each broken stream by simply killing the client process and restarting it.  The network usage will continue to rise.  The best solution is to either subclass RTSPServer and handle OPTIONS as a keep-alive request, or apply the patch I sent previously.  Or ask very nicely for Ross to apply it.

Thanks,

Chris Richardson
WTI