[Live-devel] MilestoneXProtect playing problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 18 13:20:22 PDT 2013

On Jun 18, 2013, at 8:39 AM, Chris Richardson (WTI) <chris at gotowti.com> wrote:

> That is correct.  You can verify the server will keep sending data for each broken stream by simply killing the client process and restarting it.

No, it doesn't do any such thing (unless the word "process" means something very different for you than for everyone else :-)

In any case, this is now a moot point, because I have just installed a new version - 2013.06.18 - of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" that recognizes incoming "OPTIONS" requests - with a "Session:" id - as indicating client liveness (as you suggested).