[Live-devel] Access Violation in ReorderingPacetBuffer::freePacket

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Mar 10 12:23:35 PDT 2013

> My live555 code is from 2012.2.29
> Kinda Old, could that be the problem? Should I start with upgrading live555?

OF COURSE you should start by upgrading!  EVERYONE who is having problems with the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code should check to see whether they are using an up-to-date version of the code - and, if not, upgrade.

> Do we know if there has been changes in this area?

I don't know what "this area" is, but looking at the changelog, I see that since 2012.02.29, there have been something like 72 revisions of the code, with about 500 lines of changelog text describing them.