[Live-devel] Access violation in ReorderingpacketBuffer::freepacket

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Tue Mar 12 11:18:47 PDT 2013

Thanks. I have gotten it to crash 4 or 5 times now and in all cases the Packet is in varying states of destruction. The previous observation about max packet size was not repeatable.  This points to a race condition. The code is identical to all the other camera models but it is possible this is the first one calling into use packet-reordering.

There is something different, for sure. But I am connected to 25 to 400 cameera streams so crashing the whole process because of double delete or heap corruption is a real problem. I will let you know if I find anything profound.

This message and any attachments contain confidential and proprietary information, and may contain privileged information, belonging to one or more affiliates of Windy City Wire Cable & Technology Products, LLC. No privilege is waived by this transmission. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any printouts or copies of it, and notify the sender immediately by e-mail or phone.