[Live-devel] Synchronize the "RTCP" time using RTSP Range ?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Mar 18 06:04:46 PDT 2013

I'm not sure specifically what you're asking, but as I've said (many times) before, the presentation times that are delivered at the receiver end *will* be synchronized, when (and only when) the first RTCP "SR" is received.

The "RTP-Info" information is different - it helps the receiver get the 'normal play time' (think: the time that would be shown on a VCR display) after the "PLAY".

The client code is working just fine.  There is nothing to 'fix'.