[Live-devel] How to feed H264 Frame to H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer

raghav at fossilshale.com raghav at fossilshale.com
Wed Mar 20 06:16:41 PDT 2013

Hi,
  Am Getting H264 I-Frame buffer with SPS PPS and Frame(Video data)
without any Separation like 0x000001.
If i seperate it and send sps and pps in each packet my H264Framer
class missing  few frames and rtptimestamp diff between first frame
and second Frame is very large.so client is  Hanged after played first
Frame.(vlc)
    Is there any way to Send I-frame without loss of frames or atleast
not much difference between Timestamps.
    I Tried with H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer but no much difference
in rtp timestamps values.
Thanks,
Raghav.