[Live-devel] The bug about StreamState::fStartNPT

kingaceck kingaceck at 163.com
Fri Mar 22 19:15:05 PDT 2013

> But after first call this function the value of mostRecentPresentationTime and initialPresentationTime will be reset to zero.
>No you're wrong.  Those values get set to zero only when the "RTPSink" object is created.

But I see those values get set to zero when the "RTPSink" continue to play after the pause:

OnDemandServerMediaSubsession::startStream(...){

if (rtpSink != NULL) {
    rtpSink->resetPresentationTimes();
rtpSeqNum = rtpSink->currentSeqNo();
    rtpTimestamp = rtpSink->presetNextTimestamp();
}

}
2013-03-23

kingaceck