[Live-devel] The bug about StreamState::fStartNPT

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Mar 22 22:00:26 PDT 2013

OK, now I understand the problem that you're reporting.  (I didn't pay much attention to it before, because you use an unprofessional email address, and many of your previous comments have been bogus.)

Yes, the server did have a problem computing the 'current NPT' if it received more than one consecutive "PLAY" request without a "Range:" header.  This will be fixed in the next release of the software.