[Live-devel] RTCPInstance error: Hit limit when reading incoming packet over TCP. Increase "maxRTCPPacketSize"

Caio Klein caio.klein at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:51:12 PDT 2013

Hi Ross,

I may have hit another problem since the symptom I see is slightly
different. The process gets into a loop where the error message is
displayed endlessly consuming all the available CPU.  It has happened with
the proxyserver running on a MACOSX 10.7.5 as well as on an AWS EC2 image.

Any clue on what is happening is welcomed. I'm trying to get more details
from the problem.

Thanks,

Caio